[robocup-nao] UChile Robotics Team announces use of B-Human

Matías Mattamala Aravena mmattamala at ing.uchile.cl
Thu May 22 11:10:23 EDT 2014

Dear all,

According to the BHuman license, we'd like to announce that UChile Robotics
Team is going to use the following parts of B-Human Code Release 2012 &
2013.

BHuman Code Release 2012
- Core
(It's important to say we already used BHuman Core 2012 during RoboCup
2013, so it's just a reminder).

BHuman Code Release 2013
- Walking engine

Our improvements and contributions, according to the point 4 of the BHuman
license, are:
- RobotPerceptor
- Histogram-based field side detector
- Active Vision module
- Bézier's curves based Path Planning module
- Dribbling engine
- Implementation of a third process to control one of the robot cameras
independently.
- All the improvements required for the Rules 2013

We thank BHuman for their great contributions to the SPL.

See you in Brazil,
UChile Robotics Team

--
Matías Mattamala