[robocup-nao] Team Z-Knipsers announces use of 2013 B-Human Code Release

Khoa Nguyen khoa.nguyen at control.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 2 19:23:56 EDT 2014

Dear SPL,

we are thrilled to participate at the German Open 2014. It’s the first competition for us. In accordance with the license of the B-Human Team Code Release, we announce that we will use their code release in the German Open. We added or modified modules in the following domains:

Behavior
Classes for
- goalkeeper
- defenders
- striker
- knipser and
- joker
and coordination of them

Vision
Obstacle detection with a superpixel algorithm

We very much appreciate the B-Human team for their great contribution to the SPL.

Good game,
Z-Knipsers
Khoa Nguyen