[robocup-nao] SPL Rules + Challenges Updated

Katie Genter katie at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 24 15:51:09 EST 2014

Hi SPL teams,

The SPL technical committee is happy to announce that we have released a
new rule book.  We expect this to be the rulebook used at RoboCup 2014 in
Brazil - but we do hold the ability to change some small details (most
likely regarding the drop-in competition and/or coach) after observing the
local opens.

We have also released the final technical challenges.

The standard message, as well as the coach message, have also been updated.

All of these updated files can be found at https://www.tzi.de/spl/.

Note that an updated GameController will be released soon.  An email will
be sent our when it is also uploaded.

Best wishes!
- Katie Genter (on behalf of the entire SPL technical committee)