[robocup-nao] SPL Jerseys

Katie Genter katie at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 19 18:54:20 EST 2014

Hi SPL teams,

Teams participating in RoboCup 2014 are required to either use jerseys
purchased for RoboCup 2013 or to purchase a new set of equivalent jerseys
for use in the team competition and the drop-in competition.  Teams
participating in open competitions - such as the German Open - will also
need a set of jerseys.

Please email rc-spl-tc at lists.robocup.org by *Tuesday January 28th, 2014* if
your team needs or wants to buy jerseys.  Teams replying after January 28th
may not be able to purchase jerseys.  Details regarding cost, payment, and
delivery will be announced once we finalize terms with our manufacturer
(which will likely occur once we provide the number of jerseys required).

Thank you,
- Katie Genter
2014 RoboCup SPL Technical Committee Chair