[robocup-nao] SPQR Team announcement for using the B-Human Code Release 2012

Fabio Previtali fabioprevitali at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 11 13:23:37 EDT 2013

Dear all,

According to the license terms of the B-Human Code Release 2012, we
would like to announce that our team (SPQR RoboCup SPL) from Rome
(Italy), will uses the B-Human released code 2012 as a base for our
system to attend the Iran Open 2013 and all the future events that we
will attend.

Below we state our key modifications to the B-Human code:

    1. Behaviors for all roles
    2. Coordination module
    3. Information Fusion module
    4. Localization Symmetry Disambiguator by using a Multi-Object
Tracking library developed by us
    5. Differentiation of the strategy adopted based on the state of the game

We would like to thank the B-Human team for the code release they
provided to the community and their technical support given to us.

Best Regards,
    Fabio Previtali
    SPQR RoboCup SPL Team Leader