[robocup-nao] Team Crude Scientists announcement for using B-Human Code

森 嵐 jalance_ez at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:49:30 EST 2013

Dear all,

      According to the license terms of the B-Human Code Release .      We would like to announce that our team, Crude Scientists      from Taiwan, uses the  B-Human released code 2011 as the basis of our system to attend RoboCup Japan Open 2013.
      Below are our key modifications and what want to achievements:         1.  Behavior for all roles (striker supporter defender keeper)         2.  More kick motion including sideward kick, forward kick and backward kick         3.  Passing strategy         4.  Try to solve identical goals
      Team Crude Scientists thank Team B-Human for the code release for year 2011 and their contributions on SPL.
BestRegards,Crude Scientists
--CHANG, MING LAN(張銘嵐)Master studentAESNR Lab(LAB123)Department of Electrical EngineeringNational Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan, ROC-62102TEL: 05-072-0411 ext.23270--