[robocup-nao] New GameController

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Thu Nov 15 13:43:52 EST 2012

Hi,

in the 2012 Open Challenge, B-Human presented a new GameController. It is a complete re-implementation, but it is still compatible with the old packet format. One of the key concepts of the new GameController is that it enables and disables buttons based on the current state of the game and it provides an undo-feature to correct mistakes.

Our student Michel Bartsch has now uploaded it to GitHub:

https://github.com/yuzong/GameController2

Please note that it is not the official GameController of the SPL. It is our proposal to make it the official one, because we believe that it will be easier to maintain than the old one. Please provide feedback to yuzong at informatik.uni-bremen.de.

Best regards

Thomas Röfer
(B-Human)

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes