[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Release and Team Report 2012

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Fri Nov 9 02:08:07 EST 2012

Hi RoboCuppers!

The team B-Human announces the availability of our 2012 code release at

http://www.b-human.de/publications/

The release comes with a team report that explains how to use our code and what we changed since 2011. The software released is the system we used at RoboCup 2012. However, the behavior has been removed and the new walking engine is not released yet, because it is part of an ongoing thesis.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator and a new build system. Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS are fully supported.

Please note that our new license stayed the same as last year.

Have fun :-)

Team B-Human

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes