[robocup-nao] ROS - NAO installation tutorial

Stefan Tasse stefan.tasse at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 5 10:02:01 EST 2012

Dear Leonardo, dear Javier,

I appreciate the effort towards standard software platforms and
components. Thanks for that!

However, when following the link you provided, I only get this:

  Site deleted

The site you are trying to reach has been deleted by the Wikidot Team.
If you believe that this is a mistake, you can appeal at
restore.wikidot.com <http://restore.wikidot.com>
or contact support at wikidot.com <mailto:support at wikidot.com>.

I hope you can fix this!

Best regards,
Stefan

31.10.2012 18:54, Leonardo Leottau Forero: