[robocup-nao] Robocup teams Invitation to Campus Party Europe Berlin August 21st-26th

Tank Thunderbird tank.thunderbird at campus-party.org
Wed Aug 1 04:43:41 EDT 2012

Dear RoboCup-Teams,

Campus Party, one of the biggest technology events in the world, is
coming to Berlin this August! Amongst the 24 different topics the
event will cover e.g. modding, development, hacking, design, music,
just to name a few of them, there will also be a big Robotics section!

Besides the talks, workshops, and competitions like Best-of-Show,
there is also a special RoboCup area just for playing in, trying new
things and exchanging knowledge with other RoboCup teams! Further, at
Campus Party we will have AI expert Hans-Dieter Burkhard and members
and robots from both Berlin United teams (Nao Team Humboldt and
FUmanoids) playing and practising with their custom-made software and
robots on the field.

Therefore, we would like to invite all the RoboCup community in Europe
to come to Berlin, be part of it and have fun! We are offering free
tickets for the whole week and two person tents to anyone who is
coming from a RoboCup team and brings a ROBOT to Berlin.

In addition, for those of you coming from Spain, the UK and Germany, we will
try to reserve some places in our buses and bring you at no cost from
the nearest bus point to Berlin! Please respond quickly if you want to ride
on the buses!

Please contact tank.thunderbird at campus-party.org with the following
information:

1. Full name

2. Team Name:

3. City and country you are coming from:

4. Possible bus from which University (Germany):

5. How many robots you are bringing:

6. What kind:

These are the possible buses, places are running out! Let us know as
soon as you can, places are running out as you read this!

Buses Germany:

- TU Ilmenau

- Karlshochschule Karlsruhe

- HTWK Leipzig