[robocup-nao] Announcement for the usage of BHuman software

鐘 國豪 gtossk2 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:08:41 EDT 2012

Dear all,  I am the leader of Crude Scientists team. At first, I want to say sorry to everybody and BHuman team.We forgot to announce the usage of the BHuman software in RoboCup Japan Open 2012. I am terribly sorry.  Now I, as Crude Scientists team, will re-announce that we used the BHuman software in RoboCup Japan Open 2012. And the modification from own contribution is that we develop the strategy of the robot and the kick motion including sideward kick, forward kick and backward kick. And we continue to developed thenew strategy of the robot based on neural network algorithm and the new walking motion part.
   Sorry again for missing announcement, I am terribly sorry.
Best regards,Goro

---------------------------------------------------Goro John Adaptive Embedded System and Robot Lab. (AESNR Lab.)National Chung Cheng University