[robocup-nao] NUbots announce the use of B-Human Code Release

Steven Nicklin steven.nicklin at uon.edu.au
Wed May 16 02:40:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

According to the terms of the B-Human Code Release 2011 licence, we would
like to announce that the NUbots are using a modified version of the 2011
B-Human walk engine, along with some of the required data structures, on
our Darwin robots in the Kid size league. The  B-Human V4L2 driver was also
used as the basis for our camera driver. The remainder of the code to be
used at RoboCup 2012 is our original creation.

Regards,
Steven Nicklin
NUbots