[robocup-nao] UT Austin Villa 2011 RoboCup Simulation 3D Team Champion Technical Report Release

Peter Stone pstone at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 28 16:59:36 EDT 2012

Colleagues in the simulation 2D league and SPL,

I am forwarding this message in case it is of interest to you.

Best Regards,

     Peter
___

Peter Stone, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science     phone: 512-471-9796
The University of Texas at Austin  fax:   512-471-8885
1616 Guadalupe, Suite 2.408        pstone at cs.utexas.edu
Austin, Texas 78701  U.S.A.        http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~pstone