[robocup-nao] Team AUTMan announcement of using B-Human Code Release 2011

soroush sadeghnejad s.sadeghnejad at aut.ac.ir
Wed Mar 21 05:52:02 EDT 2012

  Dear all,

  According to the license terms of the B-Human Code Release 2011, we would
like to announce that our team, AUTMan NAO        from Iran, uses the
released code as the basis of our system at RoboCup2012 in Mexico City,
Mexico and all other opens which  will be held in any countries.

Below are our key modifications:

1-       1- Behavior for all roles

2-       2- Building a reactive obstacle avoidance

3-       3- Tuning walking parameters

4-       4- Tuning vision parameters

5-       5- Building some parts for fast debugging

 Team AUTMan thank Team B-Human for the code release for year 2011 and
their contributions on SPL.

  Best regards and hope to see you all in Mexico,
  Soroush Sadeghnejad
  On behalf of Team AUTMan

------
Soroush Sadeghnejad (Phd)
Mechanical Engineering Department of Sharif University of Technology.
**<http://sharif.ac.ir/>
Organization Committee Member of  International RoboCup Federation in
Humanoid Robot League<http://wiki.robocup.org/wiki/Organization_of_RoboCup#Organizing_Committees>
Robotic Center of Excellence of AmirKabir University of Technology. (Tehran
Polytechnic) <http://arc.aut.ac.ir/>