[robocup-nao] IAS-12 CFP deadline Jan 31

Emanuele Menegatti emg at dei.unipd.it
Fri Jan 6 09:21:30 EST 2012

Dear Robocuppers

I wish to draw your attention to the CfP of IAS-12, I copied below.
I know many of you are members of IAS society and that a lot of Robocuppers successfully published in past editions  of IAS conferences, therefore I apologize if you already noticed the CfP.

However, I wish to highlight the opportunity for the best papers to be published in extended versions in the Elsevier journal special issue or in the Springer book which will be edited after the conference, namely: “Robotics and Autonomous Systems” journal published by Elsevier and “Studies in Computational Intelligence Series” of Springer-Verlag series (recognized by indices of SCI).

Best regards,
Prof. Emanuele Menegatti
IAS12 Europe-Asia Program Co-Chair

Sent from my tablet