[robocup-nao] SPL Party after Banquet

Stefan Czarnetzki stefan.czarnetzki at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Jul 9 07:20:30 EDT 2011

Hi everybody!

We plan to continue our great and successful tradition as a league, i.e.
we are once again having an in-official after-RoboCup SPL party. :-)
For this we will simply meet in the city tomorrow evening after the
banquet. We'll announce a specific location as soon as we found a likely
place able to host that many people. I'm just writing this mail now to
inform you in time of our plans. We hope you'll join in!

Good luck in your last games and enjoy watching the finals!

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Dipl.-Inf. Stefan Tasse