[robocup-nao] Announcement of using B-Human Code Release

Chieh-Chih (Bob) Wang bobwang at ntu.edu.tw
Fri Jun 24 22:20:46 EDT 2011

Dear all,

According to the license terms of the B-Human Code Release 2010 [1], we
would like to announce that our team, NTU Robot PAL, uses the released
code as the basis of our system at RoboCup 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Below are our key modifications:

    * Robot detection
    * Cooperative localization and tracking
    * Vision-based obstacle avoidance
    * Walking parameter tuning
    * Side kick, wide angle kick, diving, and faster stand up
      (Locomotion part)
    * Behavior for striker, offensive supporter, defensive supporter,
      keeper, and role switch between these characters

We thank Team B-Human for the code release.

Best regards,

Bob Wang for Team NTU Robot PAL.

[1]Thomas Röfer, Tim Laue, Judith Müller, Armin Burchardt, Erik Damrose,
Alexander Fabisch, Fynn Feldpausch, Katharina Gillmann, Colin Graf,
Thijs Jeffry de Haas, Alexander Härtl, Daniel Honsel, Philipp Kastner,
Tobias Kastner, Benjamin Markowsky, Michael Mester, Jonas Peter, Ole Jan
Lars Riemann, Martin Ring, Wiebke Sauerland, André Schreck, Ingo
Sieverdingbeck, Felix Wenk and Jan-Hendrik Worch: *B-Human Team Report
and Code Release 2010.*

--
Chieh-Chih (Bob) Wang, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering