[robocup-nao] Mediterranean Open Results?

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Sat Mar 26 07:34:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

yes, we were also interested, and found this page:

https://sites.google.com/a/austrian-kangaroos.com/public_en/news/austriankangarooswinmediterraneanopen

Congratulations to the Austrian Kangaroos!

For those interested, the results of the German Open will be easier to find:  :-)

http://www.tzi.de/spl/bin/view/Website/GermanOpenResults2011

The page is also linked from the SPL Events page. It will continuously be updated during the competition.

- Thomas