[robocup-nao] SPL Team Questionnaire Results

Stefan Czarnetzki stefan.czarnetzki at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 15 10:54:25 EST 2010

Dear SPL Teams,

we got many replies to the questionnaire and I took the time to compile
the results into the document you find attached to this mail. Some of
the responses were very interesting from my point of view, but you can
just take a look yourself.

Best regards,
Stefan Czarnetzki
(on behalf of the Technical Committee)