[robocup-nao] rUNSWift code release, team report, apt repository and 64-bit CTC

rUNSWift 2010 robocup.2010 at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 21:16:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

The rUNSWift team is proud to announce the release of our 2010 source code and team report, and the availability of a public repository of packages for the Nao.

The code is available at http://github.com/UNSWComputing/runswift, and the report is available at http://robocup.web.cse.unsw.edu.au/ . If you wish to use our code, please carefully read the 'LICENSE' file at the root of the source repository. Build and usage instructions can be found in 'README'.

We are also now maintaining an apt repository, containing packages that you may find useful on the Nao. The repository is located at http://runswift.cse.unsw.edu.au/opennao/

The packages currently available are:
flite-alsa
kernel-module-lxv4l2