[robocup-nao] Nao Devils - Team Report and Code Release

Stefan Czarnetzki stefan.czarnetzki at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Nov 5 13:55:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

on behalf of Nao Devils Dortmund I'm happy to announce that our code
release is now available at
http://www.nao-devils.de
together with an extensive team report describing the software used in
the competitions at RoboCup 2010, our current research and also giving
detailed information and tutorials about how to set up the development
environment and the robot, use the given software framework, and about
the parametrization of the presented walking engine.

We hope this will give new teams an easier start and carry on the
scientific exchange that our league promotes as no other in RoboCup or
elsewhere.

Direct links:
Team Report:
http://www.irf.tu-dortmund.de/nao-devils/download/2010/TeamReport-2010-NaoDevilsDortmund.pdf