[robocup-nao] SPL Team Questionnaire

Stefan Czarnetzki stefan.czarnetzki at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 1 16:16:41 EDT 2010

Dear SPL Teams,

the Technical and Organizing Committees are currently working on a
couple of questions and we want to get a better impression about the
opinions and preferences of the current and new SPL teams. For this we
have prepared a questionnaire which every team should fill out (once per
team) till the 10th of November.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEt2NkxiOXY4dVJQc3BiWWlhYlRwclE6MQ

Note that this questionnaire does not cover the question about new ideas
for the challenges as raised by Tekin in "SPL technical challenges for
2011", so please still reply and share any good thoughts about this!

Best regards,
Stefan Czarnetzki
(on behalf of the Technical Committee)