[robocup-nao] SPL technical challenges for 2011

Tekin Mericli tekin.mericli at boun.edu.tr
Mon Nov 1 04:28:35 EDT 2010

Dear all,

The TC is in the process of preparing the definitions and rules of the
challenges, and we would like to hear your ideas and suggestions about
interesting problems, the solutions of which will carry the league forward.
Please take a look at the following documents to see what the past couple of
years' challenges were like.

http://www.tzi.de/spl/pub/Website/Downloads/Challenges2010.pdf

http://www.tzi.de/spl/pub/Website/Downloads/Challenges2009.pdf

http://www.tzi.de/spl/pub/Website/Downloads/Challenges2007.pdf

http://www.tzi.de/spl/pub/Website/Downloads/Challenges2006.pdf

http://www.tzi.de/spl/pub/Website/Downloads/Challenges2005.pdf

It is very likely that we will have the open challenge again since it was
very well-received by the teams and very interesting works of research were
presented last year.

Please let us know about your ideas by Friday, November the 5th, 2010.

Best,

Tekin Mericli

On behalf of the SPL Technical Committee