[robocup-nao] B-Human code release and team report 2010

Thomas Röfer thomas.roefer at dfki.de
Fri Oct 1 07:40:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

the team B-Human proudly announces the availability of our 2010 code release at

http://www.b-human.de/en/publications/

The release comes with a comprehensive team report (127 pages) that explains how to use our code and how it works. The software released is a
cleaned-up version of the system we used at RoboCup 2010, but with only the behavior of a very basic striker that was not part of our original system. However, the team report describes the whole system that was used in Singapore.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator and build system. Both Microsoft Windows and Linux are fully supported.