[robocup-nao] Invitation to Participate in International AUTCUP Robotic Competition (AUTCup2010)

Mohsen Rohani m.rohani at ece.ut.ac.ir
Wed Jul 28 13:52:08 EDT 2010

Dear RoboCup Standard Platform (NAO) Robot Teams,

I would like to inform you that Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran
Polytechnic) intends to hold second AutCup International Robotic Competition
from 21 to 24 September 2010. The support of media and fans encouraged us to
hold this competition with 20 leagues.Standard Platform (NAO) league is one
of our leagues.

Therefore, I would like to invite you and your team to participate in
AutCup2010. The Committee of International AutCup2010 are very pleased to
see you in AutCup2010 competitions. We do our best to prepare for your
travel to Iran and hope this would be a very memorable start for our
long-term academic cooperation in Robotics and other scientific topics.

You can find any necessary information about the competition in Autcup2010
official website, please visit (http://autcup.aut.ac.ir).

Feel free to contact us for any further information about your registration,
visa procedure, traveling to Iran, accommodation, and your travel financial
support. Do not hesitate contacting me if you had any questions about the
competitions if I could be of any assistance.

Best Regards

Mohsen Rohani

Standard Platform Nao League Chair
Mohsen Rohani (MSC)
Electrical & Computer Engineering Department, University of Tehran.
Mail: m.rohani at ece.ut.ac.ir