[robocup-nao] robocup-nao Digest, Vol 25, Issue 1

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Sat Jul 3 03:52:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

> there's always the new "Nao Robots" groups on LinkedIn that doesn't sit
> behind a login and isn't administered by an external company
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3059480&trk=hb_side_g

There is no company behind LinkedIn and the login dialog is just an artifact of my browser?

The Aldebaran Forum is mainly meant for the communication with Aldebaran, not between the teams. It also means that technical details can be discussed that Aldebaran would not like to be discussed in public.

The only thing I would change is that we use this mailing list (robocup-nao) much more often than spl_teams, because it is archived and it allows teams that are not qualified for the next RoboCup to follow and participate in the discussions.

- Thomas