[robocup-nao] Open Challenge

Michael Quinlan mquinlan at cs.utexas.edu
Sat May 22 11:34:46 EDT 2010

Hi,
 Given that it is a holiday in parts of the world this Monday, we will
accept the descriptions up until Friday night (28th of May). Note,
that this is not the 1 page description handed out to the other teams,
it is essentially an 'open challenge abstract'. This year we are
trying to have better quality participation in the challenges, the
description is just a way of making teams think about and therefore
prepare for the open challenge in advance.

Once again: Deadline is 11:59pm PST on the *28th May*, 2010.

Michael