[robocup-nao] RoboCup Mediterranean Open 2010 - Information for Participation

Luca Iocchi luca.iocchi at dis.uniroma1.it
Fri Jan 29 07:12:08 EST 2010

Dear all,
since I have received some messages about participation to the
Mediterranean Open in Rome,
I have checked with the organizers that, due to space and budget
limitation, we will be able to host
a maximum of 8 teams (including ours).

In case more than 8 teams are interested to participate, we have to see
if this is possible
or proceed with a selection.

In order to better organize the event, teams interested in coming to
Rome please send me
an e-mail as soon as possible with the following information:
- team name
- contact person
- number of participants

Additional information about the event:
- the free room will be available for the nights 17,18,19 of March,
additional rooms can be reserved if needed
- teams can access the venue on 17th afternoon for the setup
- the event is open to public, we expect many people mostly from schools
(some video about past editions of RomeCup
are on the web site).

Thank you.

Best regards,
Luca Iocchi