[robocup-nao] ball decision for 2010

Brad Hall at CSE, UNSW bradh at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Dec 14 06:33:55 EST 2009

It appears to be much harder for us in Australia -  we would need to
pay $80 (US or CA) for shipping on an order of about $10 for 6 balls.
We are still looking for a stockist locally though.

Cheers,
Brad

At 12:09 PM +0100 14/12/09, Arnoud Visser wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>In the Netherlands I could easily buy directly in a store in the
>city an orange streethockey bal from Stag (#1800-30)
>(<https://webmail.uva.nl/A.Visser/Sent%20Items/RE:%20[robocup-nao]%20ball%20decision%20for%202010.EML//exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.staghockey.com>www.staghockey.com).
>Streetprice 2.50 euro.
>
>I have measured the ball myself (not specified by Stag), it has a
>diameter of 6.85 cm and a weight of 60 g.
>
>Regards,
>
>Arnoud Visser
>Universiteit van Amsterdam

Brad Hall
Development Manager, UNSW COMPUTING
The School of Computer Science and Engineering

University of New South Wales
Celebrating 60 years of extraordinary achievement
http://www.computing.unsw.edu.au/whyunsw.php

2052 NSW
Australia
ABN  57 195 873 179