[robocup-nao] ball decision for 2010

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Fri Dec 11 08:16:59 EST 2009

Hi Markus,

As suggested by Tekin, I believe street hockey balls are pretty
standard. I ordered some from here in Switzerland:
http://www.chip-hockeyshop.com/product.php?productid=283&cat=0&page=1
I guess they are the same color, size, weight (and hence behavior) as
the one mentioned by Tekin, am I right?

-Olivier