[robocup-nao] B-Human Code Release

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Fri Oct 23 09:43:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

the team B-Human proudly announces the availability of our code release at

http://www.b-human.de/publications.php

The release comes with a comprehensive team report (117 pages) that explains
how to use our code and how it works. The software released is a cleaned-up
version of the system we used at RoboCup 2009, but with only the behavior of
a basic striker. However, the team report describes the whole system used in
Graz.

Our software is released with its own 3-D simulator and build system. Both
Microsoft Windows and Linux are fully supported.

However, the code is only compatible with NaoQi 1.3.13 and not with NaoQi
1.3.17, because the semantics of the FSR readings have changed, and we did
not want to change actual algorithms in comparison to the code we used in
Graz.

Have fun,

Team B-Human