[robocup-nao] Carpet for game

Tekin Mericli tekin.mericli at boun.edu.tr
Mon Aug 31 02:28:38 EDT 2009

Hi Rahul,

I've already replied that in the forum but I'm posting my reply again here
just in case anyone else needs the same information.

The field carpet is basically a green mat similar to the ones used in "short
mat indoor bowling":
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3420/3703167948_f412c4eece.jpg

The following pictures may also help you in understanding the texture of the
field better:
http://inventorspot.com/files/images/soccer.img_assist_custom.jpg
http://www.robots-dreams.com/NaoFootballeur.jpg

I hope those help.