[robocup-nao] [robocup-legged] RoboCup 2009 Standard Platform League: Call for Applications for Participation

Michael Quinlan mquinlan at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 8 13:26:47 EDT 2008

Hi all,
  I just noticed that this email thread is living on the robocup-legged
list. While this is probably OK we actually have a separate list for the
Nao league which many newer people may only be on. In future we should
send Nao specific messages to the Nao list (its probably too late to
move this thread so I just added the nao address)

a member.

  Also Javier and Alfredo (and others) could you double check that your
current email addresses are subscribed to the mailing lists. I've
noticed some of your posts are going for approval, as a result it may
take a while before your posts get to the list or they may never hit the
list if we miss the approval email.

Michael