[robocup-nao] Robostadium finals schedule in Suzhou

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Thu Jul 17 02:43:07 EDT 2008

Hi from Suzhou!

Here is the schedule for the finals of the robotstadium competition (Nao
simulation) in Suzhou:

Quater finals: Friday 18th, 13:00 - simulation league area.

Q1: Kouretes (Greece) vs apryce (USA)
Q2: AsuraFit (Japan) vs Shortcut (Germany)
Q3: bothari (Europe) vs Tibal (France)
Q4: CMRoboKids (USA) vs stivaktakis (Greece)

(note that the authors of Cracoucass decided to withdraw, thus
qualifying stivaktatis for the finals)

Semi finals: Saturday 19th, 14:00 - simulation league area

S1: winner of Q1 versus winner of Q3
S2: winner of Q2 versus winner of Q4

Third place match and final: Sunday, 11:00 - simulation league area

Third place match: loser of S1 versus loser of S2
Final: winner of S1 versus winner of S2

You are very welcome to attend (the matches are displayed on the 4th big
screen starting from left in the simulation area) and receive a nice
Webots T-shirt ;)

Reminder: we will have a robotstadium seminar tomorrow morning (Friday
19th from 9:30 to 11:30) in the simulation league meeting room. Welcome
to attend!

We will announce the winners and post the movies (if possible, the
Internet connection here is very slow) every day.

Good luck to all finalists!

-Olivier