[robocup-nao] Nao GameController / Rules - Updated rules

Çetin Meriçli cetin.mericli at boun.edu.tr
Thu Jul 10 06:47:56 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay. I was (and still is) quite busy with trying hard to
obtain visas.

I've uploaded the updated rules to league website's download section (
http://www.tzi.de/4legged/pub/Website/Downloads/NaoRules2008.pdf ).
Thanks Michael for writing the summary of changes. Some of the issues
like the final version of button interface will be finalized in Suzhou.

Cheers,
Çetin