[robocup-nao] [robocup-legged] Final Nao rules for 2008

Hans-Dieter Burkhard hdb at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 2 12:03:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

thanks for the actualization!
After some study of the new rule book I have some questions:

I did not find a rule concerning human assistance for fallen
robots. How is this regulated? Immediate help? If a robot
could stand up by itself: Is it allowed?

Moreover: Whats about the goalie: May it lay before its goal
(I did not find any rule for a restriction), or will it also be
placed at the middle line?

Besides that: We should also have technical challenges.
The stand-up procedure could be one candidate.

Good luck for all developers!

Dieter