[robocup-nao] survey of Nao teams

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 23 08:13:33 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I'm constructing a website survey (using surveymonkey.com) for the Nao
community.

Here are the questions I'd like to ask teams:

Would you like to have beacons for localization?
If your robots are breaking, what is the primary failure mode?

Are there other questions I should add?  Please let me know.

Also, is there a list somewhere of the participating teams?  I'll need
this list to ensure we get just one response per team.

Thanks,

Tucker

--
Tucker Balch, Associate Professor, Interactive Computing
Director, Institute for Personal Robots in Education

phone: +1 404 385-2861
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker