[robocup-msrs] MSRS at RoboCup Brazil Open

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 17 14:33:38 EDT 2007

Hey Jackson and others,

I have gotten an OK to build an updated soccer package for 1.5 that has the features you request below.  In addition, I will include the referee changes that I made on-site in Atlanta to allow the referee to move the robudogs properly.   As per Niko's request, I will also include the red, blue, and referee manifests that we used in Atlanta.  This will be released by the end of the week (hopefully sooner).

-Kyle