[robocup-msrs] MSRS (1.5) soccer

Nikos Vlassis vlassis at dpem.tuc.gr
Wed Sep 12 11:37:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've compiled successfully the robudog soccer files under MSRS (1.5), using
the same motion configuration files as those in Atlanta. What is still
missing is the manifest that we used in Atlanta, and also the version of the
referee that Kyle implemented in Atlanta that allows smooth object moving.
Kyle, would you like to share those with us so that we can try our code on
MSRS (1.5)? Are there any other changes we need to incorporate under MSRS (
1.5)?

I am also wondering: What are the next plans concerning MSRS soccer
competitions? Are we going on with RobuDog or there are plans to switch to
another robot? Should we expect to see MSRS in soccer competitions this
year?

Thanks, greetings to all.

Nikos