[robocup-msrs] Soccer player Dlls for demos

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 11 17:24:32 EDT 2007

Craig Mundie, who is the head of Microsoft Research, will be doing a demonstration of our Soccer Simulation a week from Friday and I would like him to be able to show off the soccer services that you developed at Robocup.  The only catch is that they need to be recompiled to work with version 1.5 of the SDK which was just released.  If you are willing and have time to download that latest 1.5 SDK and to recompile your services, please reply to me directly and let me know.  We will credit you during the demonstration.

Thanks!

-Kyle