[robocup-msrs] Congratulations to the winners!

Andrew Williams jayhawkeye at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 01:48:00 EDT 2007

Thanks, Kyle and George for putting on such a nice event.  Our
students had fun and had a crash course in learning C#,  services,
etc.  It was a great learning experience for our team.  We hope to
compete in China at RoboCup if there's an MSRS event there.

If anyone is interested in looking at our code, just send me an email.
 Also, we would would be interested in other's code as well.

-- Andrew and The SpelBots