[robocup-msrs] Competition tomorrow

Michail G. Lagoudakis lagoudakis at intelligence.tuc.gr
Sat Jul 7 00:55:20 EDT 2007

George Chrysanthakopoulos wrote:

> Thank you everyone for the great matches today (and Kyle for running
> them so efficiently). People have made great progress the past few days.
> Please **all** come to the CRC tomorrow to see the finals, get some free
> t-shirts from us, and discuss what worked, did not work.

Hi George!

Glad to hear that the competition is progressing well so far. Are results posted somewhere online? I
cannot find any info on the RoboCup 2007 site. Maybe somebody could post them on this list. Those of
us who stayed back home are eager to hear how teams performed.

Thank you!

Michail

Team Kouretes
http://www.intelligence.tuc.gr/kouretes