[robocup-msrs] MSRS Competition Schedule!

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 4 18:55:40 EDT 2007

Practice matches tomorrow afternoon, preliminary matches on Friday, and the finals on Saturday.  Please let me know if you see any problem with this schedule.

-Kyle

Practice Matches on Thursday Afternoon
1:00 Georgia Tech vs. WrightEagle
2:00 Spelman College vs. Jolly Pochie
3:00 Kouretes vs. Brasil-MC
4:00 Borregos vs. Msrs Singapore

Preliminary Rounds on Friday
9:00 Match A: Georgia Tech vs. Spelman College
9:30 Match B: WrightEagle vs. JollyPochie
10:00 Match C: Kouretes vs. Borregos Msrs
10:30 Match D: Brasil-MC vs. Singapore

11:00 Match E: Loser of A vs. Loser of B
11:30 Match F: Loser of C vs. Loser of D
12:00 Match G:Winner of A vs. Winner of B
12:30 Match H: Winner of C vs. Winner of D
1:00 Match I: Winner of E vs. Loser of G
1:30 Match J: Winner of F  vs.Loser of H

Finalist Winner of G
Finalist Winner of H
Finalist Winner of I
Finalist Winner of J

Finals on Saturday
2:00 Match K: Winner of G vs. Winner of H
2:30 Match L: Winner of I vs. Winner of J
3:00 Match M: Loser of K vs. Loser of L
3:30 Match N: Winner of K vs. Winner of L

3rd Place Winner of M
2nd Place Loser of N
1st Place  Winner of N