[robocup-msrs] Movent is not ending.

Jackson Paul Matsuura jackson at ita.br
Mon Jul 2 20:07:33 EDT 2007

Updating the problem:

After sucessfull doing the

(0, 0, 0)
(60, -60, 0)
(0, 0, 0)

Movent from a Jackie Chan Position (as explained in the last e-mail), if you
command the same movement again it do not "stop", i.e. the isMoving continue
true and the Robot is stucked. And the leg is already in the position.
Can someone explain it to me?

Please add the following code to the
legmvt0.xml
file (it is in the
\Microsoft Robotics Studio 1.5 (CTP May 2007)\store
directory)

    <RobuLegMouvement>
      <name>TEST1a</name>
      <Mouvements>
        <SerialManipulatorControlRequest>
          <Controls xmlns="http://www.robosoft.fr/2006/11/serialmanipulator.html">
            <JointControl>
              <Mode>Position</Mode>
              <Target>0.5</Target>
              <Reached>false</Reached>
            </JointControl>
            <JointControl>
              <Mode>Position</Mode>
              <Target>-0.5</Target>
              <Reached>false</Reached>
            </JointControl>
            <JointControl>
              <Mode>Position</Mode>
              <Target>0</Target>
              <Reached>false</Reached>
            </JointControl>
          </Controls>
        </SerialManipulatorControlRequest>
      </Mouvements>
    </RobuLegMouvement>

    <RobuLegMouvement>
      <name>TEST2a</name>
      <Mouvements>
        <SerialManipulatorControlRequest>
          <Controls xmlns="http://www.robosoft.fr/2006/11/serialmanipulator.html">
            <JointControl>
              <Mode>Position</Mode>
              <Target>0.75</Target>
              <Reached>false</Reached>
            </JointControl>
            <JointControl>
              <Mode>Position</Mode>
              <Target>-.75</Target>
              <Reached>false</Reached>
            </JointControl>
            <JointControl>
              <Mode>Position</Mode>
              <Target>0</Target>
              <Reached>false</Reached>
            </JointControl>
          </Controls>
        </SerialManipulatorControlRequest>
      </Mouvements>
    </RobuLegMouvement>

Just add this after a     </RobuLegMouvement> and/or before a
<RobuLegMouvement>

Also add the follow to the
dogmvt0.xml
file (at the same dir)

    <DogMouvement>
      <Name>TEST1</Name>
      <motion>
        <SingleMouvement>
          <mouv>
            <string>LegZero</string>
            <string>LegZero</string>
            <string>TEST1a</string>
            <string>LegZero</string>
          </mouv>
        </SingleMouvement>
      </motion>
    </DogMouvement>

    <DogMouvement>
      <Name>TEST2</Name>
      <motion>
        <SingleMouvement>
          <mouv>
            <string>LegZero</string>
            <string>LegZero</string>
            <string>TEST2a</string>
            <string>LegZero</string>
          </mouv>
        </SingleMouvement>
      </motion>
    </DogMouvement>

just add this after a     </DogMouvement> and/or before a     <DogMouvement>

And now, do the following with the userInterface.

First command a TEST1 movement. It should be done without problem.
Than try a TEST2 movement. And the RobuDog will stuck.

Stop the RobuDog and do a Jackie Chan movement, and try the TEST2 movement
again, and it will work. But if you try a TEST2 again (even with the joints
already in the position) the Robudog will stuck.

Stop the Robudog and try a TEST1 and another TEST1, and another and another...
it will work well.

If you do Jackie Chan + TEST2 + Jackie Chan + TEST2 + ... sequences you will
not have problems too.

But if you do a TEST2 after a sucessfull TEST2, it will not work.

But I do not want to do a Jackie Chan every time I need to do a TEST2 movement
:-).

And I`m really afraid of other movents having the same problem...

Thanks for the attention

Jackson

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:30:01 -0300, Jackson Paul Matsuura wrote