[robocup-msrs] Movent is not ending.

Jackson Paul Matsuura jackson at ita.br
Mon Jul 2 19:30:01 EDT 2007

Hello veryone, hello Nicolas

I`m still having problems with 2 joint movements.

I will try to explain better my problem.

I`m tring to put the left back leg of the RobuDog in the (90 degrees, - 90
degrees, 0 degrees) position. To tell the true I want to do more thing, but
this is a good example.

This position is not blocked, it is just raise the left back leg and turn it.

The (90, 0, 0) movement is done well, and also the (0, -90, 0), so the joints
can reach the desired angles individually.

I also was able to have a (30, -30, 0) position, but when I try (45, -45, 0)
or (60, -60, 0) the RobuDog just not end the movement. They appear to reach
the position with (45, -45, 0), (60, -60, 0) and (90, -90, 0), but the
isMoving continue true. (remembering tha I`m moving just the left back leg,
the other three are in the "zero" leg position.

I`m guessing that it is some problem with the function that checks if the
"servos" reached the desired angles.

Another strange thing, if I do the:

(0, 0, 0)
(0, 0, 0)
(60, -60, 0)
(0, 0, 0)

Movement from the JackieChan movement, i.e. if the Robot is at the floor and
then do the movent it is able to complete it. But if he start this movement
from the "zero" position, the problem appears.
I`m afraid that this should happen with other movements that I`m doing, so I
would like any help.

And I really need specific movement for my team...

Thanks
Jackson
Brasil-MC