[robocup-msrs] Problems with movement

Dalmasso Nicolas dalmasso at polytech.unice.fr
Mon Jul 2 04:13:56 EDT 2007

Jackson,

I think the problem is that you've reached the angle limit on one of the
axis. To simulate the real robudog's joint limits, we've set limits on
each axis of each leg, just have a look at the robuDOG-real.xml (/store).

So, I don't remember but I think no joint can reach PI/2, just try to
reduce your angle value.

Nicolas

Nicolas Dalmasso
Polytech'Nice Sophia-Antipolis