[robocup-msrs] Answers to questions

Cesar Flores cesar7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:16:50 EDT 2007

I had the same error. In fact, I fixed some lines of Kyle code. I show you
next.

using simengine = Microsoft.Robotics.Simulation.Engine;
In start method:

_notificationTarget = new simengine.SimulationEnginePort();

simengine.EntitySubscribeRequestType esrt = new simengine.
EntitySubscribeRequestType();

esrt.Name = "blueteam/field/2/simulatedsoccerplayer/robotmotioncontrol"; //
for example

esrt.Subscriber = ServiceInfo.Service;

simengine.SimulationEngine.GlobalInstancePort.Subscribe(esrt,
_notificationTarget);

MainPortInterleave.CombineWith(new Interleave( new TeardownReceiverGroup(),

    new ExclusiveReceiverGroup(

        Arbiter.Receive<simengine.InsertSimulationEntity>(true,
_notificationTarget, InsertEntityNotificationHandler),

        Arbiter.Receive<simengine.DeleteSimulationEntity>(true,
_notificationTarget, DeleteEntityNotificationHandler)

    ),

    new ConcurrentReceiverGroup()));

And the next methods:

simengine.VisualEntity _entity;

void InsertEntityNotificationHandler(simengine.InsertSimulationEntity ins)

{

    _entity = (simengine.VisualEntity)ins.Body;

}

void DeleteEntityNotificationHandler(simengine.DeleteSimulationEntity del)

{

    _entity = null;

}
Finally for knowing the position of the robot use kyle code directly. For
another entity I repeated the code subtituying esrt.Name with another
service name (SoccerBall for example). I think that this works for knowing
the parameters of almost all entities in the field. But I test only for
robodug and ball. However I can not move yet the robodug, not also the ball
with kyle code because I have compilation errors. For example for the ball
the system says that
Microsoft.Robotics.Simulation.Physics.PhysicsEntitydoes not contain a
definition for '
IsKinematic' and not also for SetPose when I try the next:

void MoveInternal(Vector3 position)

{

    _entityball.PhysicsEntity.IsKinematic = true;

    _entityball.PhysicsEntity.SetPose(new Pose(position));

}

Any Ideas?

César Flores
Borregos Msrs

I can't move the ball or the robodug directly in the code with kyle code.