[robocup-msrs] CLARIFICATION: changing the number of Robudogplayers inthesimulator

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 26 14:16:43 EDT 2007

Dear Nikos, Kyle,

To be fair to Kyle, I believe he received this task only a few weeks
ago, and I must say he's handling things quite well :-)

In fact, we're all somewhat late getting started on this -- it is not
Microsoft's fault, it is just that it took some time to decide for sure
that we were doing this, and to get everything in place.

Having said all that, I would suggest that we go forward with a plan
something like:

Sunday - Weds July 1-4, work together to get teams playing versus teams
-- let's avoid penalties for code not integrating, but focus on getting
it to work.  Once we get there we'll be able to assess how good the
teams are and so forth.

Thurs-Friday, July 5-6, Competitions of some sort -- could be just skill
demonstrations, could be games.

Sat-Sun, July 7-8, Demonstrations at CRC (e.g. we'll pick "best of"
examples and run them).

Afterwards -- lets create an after-action report to summarize advice to
Microsoft.

Tucker