[robocup-msrs] CLARIFICATION: changing the number of Robudog players inthesimulator

Andrew Williams jayhawkeye at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:56:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

BTW, there is some confusion in the names of manifests for the
robudog. The correct one (last version) seems to be
simulatedsoccer.robudog

> .fourrobudogplayers.manifest.xml
> and not this one
> simulatedsoccer.robudog.fourplayers.manifest.xml
> The only difference is that the latter is using the simplesoccerplayer
> service where as the former is using the simplerobudogsoccerplayer.

Nikos was correct.  I accidently sent out
simulatedsoccer.robudog.fourplayers.manifest.xml rather than the correct
simulatedsoccer.robudog..fourrobudogplayers.manifest.xml .   If anyone wants
me to resend the correct one, just let me know.
Sorry for the confusion that I may have caused and thanks to Nikos for
catching my error.

-- Andrew