[robocup-msrs] changing the number of Robudog players inthesimulator

Dom Larkin doml25 at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 25 17:06:32 EDT 2007

I just corrected line 90 (in the section that loads the simulation engine)
on my "robudog.fourrobudog.manifest.xml" to reflect using the
"robudog.fourrobudogplayers.state.xml" instead of the
"robudog.fourplayers.state.xml".

The simulation was loading some state from the older manifest.

This correction seems to significantly decrease the amount of time it takes
for the simulation to start. No negative side effects yet.

I am still getting four dogs, but it is less annoying when things load
faster.

Thanks Nikos for pointing that out.

Dom